If the world was full with hard things, there wouldn’t be any fun. So we need to do easy things and one of those is to setup Touch ID!
What you’ll need:
- iPhone 5s
- A finger
The Mekul Difficulty:
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to General > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Make a Passcode if you haven’t already.
- Now go to Touch ID.
- Press Add New Fingerprint.
- Start pressing the finger that you want to unlock your iPhone multiple times. Keep your finger still when your doing it.
- Your iPhone will ask you to touch the edges of your finger. Do as it says.
- You are done!
You can enter multiple fingerprints!